Sunday, November 12, 2006

Key West, November 2006


The last of my Key West photos! Sue and I stopped at this waterfront bar - the same place where I took Tuesday's cat photo. I liked the bright colors of the tables and stools, from which guests can contemplate the amazing turquoise water.

I waited about ten minutes to get the shot above, because the sun kept going behind clouds. When it finally came out I leaped into position, right in front of a couple wandering along the deck. I had to apologize and tell them why I was a little overenthusiastic. The woman said, "No problem! We're on island time!"


I tried to do something with the different groupings of furniture, both with and without sun.


The overall effect of the paint job was colorful and fun!

Tomorrow: Back to New York!

No comments: