Saturday, December 16, 2006

Chelsea, July 2006


I liked the curves and spirals in the blue tags on this door, on W. 24th Street. I've never really understood "No Loitering" signs, though. Does that mean you can't just stand there, on the sidewalk? Seems a little strict, doesn't it?

I think my blog hit an all-time readership low yesterday. I had eight visitors, about a third of my usual number. Maybe Miss Austria freaked everyone out? Anyway, thanks to those of you who stopped by! (I was being a bit preachy yesterday anyway...)

In the ongoing Google search watch: Two interesting searches led people here recently. One was "picture of a hairy chested man winking," which I assure you is NOT on my blog. The other was "my zen is uploading songs by itself."

Hmmmmm. I have to think about that one.

No comments: