Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Night


Here's another effort with my new camera. I'm excited to be able to shoot at night, now. Even though I don't have a tripod, I found that I could hold the camera still enough to make this photo.

I voted yesterday, which is always an experience in New York. We use these incredibly clunky, prehistoric voting booths with levers and curtains. I'm never one hundred percent sure when I walk away that my vote was really recorded, but I guess I have to have faith in the system! (And isn't it interesting that places with electoral controversies in recent years all had newer forms of voting technology?)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Believe it or not, we have gone back to voting on PAPER ballots I discovered when I voted yesterday. It seems really crazy in this electronic age. It would seem quite easy to "stuff the ballot box"!

The new camera is producing exquisite photos. What kind is it?

Steve Reed said...

It's a Canon Rebel EOS 1000D.

Unknown said...

Christie sucks!

Steve Reed said...

@Dave: LOL, indeed!