Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Small Post with Small Dogs


I haven't got much time this morning, because Dave and I both need to be at school by 7:30 a.m. for the all-faculty-and-staff meeting that kicks off every school year. The big challenge on mornings like this is getting both of us in and out of our one bathroom! So while we contend with showering and shaving, I leave you with a new video of my dad's chihuahuas, which I've been meaning to post ever since I got back from Florida. They're much cuter and less cranky in this one than in the barky video I previously posted -- because they're about to get fed.

(Photo: Plaistow, East London, July 19.)

5 comments:

e said...

Love the sign on the fence. Happy school year.

Ms. Moon said...

Aw...
I love that your daddy wears Levis. That's what real men wear.
I am sorry he has to be on oxygen.
It is hard to believe that those little dogs (and they are cute) are descended from wolves and are related to Olga, isn't it?

Lynne said...

I think you resemble your dad!

Elizabeth said...

I love that dog's persistence -- and that he actually thinks if he keeps at it, he'll get it! Hilarious video, and it was fun to see your daddy --

The Bug said...

Aww - love that video! Silly little dogs...